Sat, Apr 06|
Jack Garland Airport
Rotary Wing Ops Training (Class 004)
Learn how to safely operate around rotary wing platforms, and take part in short missions to qualify for future Blackline aerial operations.
Location and Timings
Apr 06, 2024, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Jack Garland Airport, North Bay, ON P1B 8G2, Canada
Event Info and Requirements
Blackline Simulations aims to provide the most realistic and immersive military and espionage simulations. As opportunities to use helicopters increase, we want our participants to be able to use them as authentically and as safely as possible. We've partnered with Helicopters Canada to offer a training course for Blackline Helicopter Operations.
Working directly with pilots, you will spend the first portion of the day learning the essentials of helicopter and weapons safety. By taking part in briefings and drills on various helicopters, you'll become proficient with operating the equipment and refining your kit to make your actions seemless. The afternoon will see you and your small team deploy on a mission to test your knowledge. You will be flown to a target, disembark, attack, then navigate to a landing zone for extraction.
The primary event date is APRIL 06, 2024.
The backup event date is MAY 25, 2024.
- Basic safety gear (See our list here)
- Basic fighting equipment (See our list here)
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- A SMALL pack for items that can not be carried inside the helicopter (smoke grenades, HPA tanks, etc)
- Be teachable - have a student's attitude, and a desire to learn and become proficient!
- Full seal eye protection (dust/debris protection)
- Neck gaiter or balaclava (dust/debris protection)
- Helmet (bump protection)
There are a number of variables that may impact the course. Students must demonstrate safe behaviour. Helicopters may only operate in good weather, and can be retasked for emergency services. To address this:
- Participants must be available for both the primary and secondary date
- Please read our refund policy for full details prior to purchase.
- Your flight status is dependent on understanding and exhibiting knowledge of the training materials. Pilots may refuse your flight if you are unable to demonstrate competance. A refund will not be provided in this case.
- If required, Blackline will attempt to reschedule the event with no less than 2 weeks notice
- Stay tuned to this event post, email, and the Blackline website or Facebook page for additional course updates
**Contact email@example.com if you do not receive email confirmation of your purchase**
- Ticket type
Admin and LogisticsSale ends: Apr 06, 5:00 p.m.
Apr 06, 5:00 p.m.
Support Staff (Pre Approved Only - All other purchases will be voided)Price$0.00
- Ticket type
Rotary Wing Operations Ticket
Training and mission flight for the Rotary Wing Ops Class 004Price$469.00Sold Out