Fri, Oct 23|
Angry Loner Ranch
Certain Aperture - Hostage Rescue (2010a)
An extremist organization holds a hostage in a secluded farm house. After the death of a reconnaissance operative and the capture of another, TF201 must conduct a high-risk raid on the target.
Location and Timings
Oct 23, 2020, 7:00 p.m. – Oct 25, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Angry Loner Ranch, 97 Prince Edward County Rd 14, Demorestville, ON K0K 1W0, Canada
Event Info and Requirements
In late August, surveillance devices installed by a small covert team identified a site where a hostage was being held. In response, Team DYNAMIC was deployed for a close target reconnaisance of the site. During that operation, it appeared a high value individual was transferred to a farmhouse on the property. Unfortunately, the team was compromised which resulted in one operator being killed and another being taken prisoner.
Task Force 201 must now conduct a rescue operation to recover friendly personnel from the site.
The conclusion of Blackline's CERTAIN APERTURE is a high-stakes raid on a isolated property near Newmarket. For over two months, teams have been planning and executing missions to build up the intelligence necessary to assault the target. Now they're in a position to do so and are seeking personnel to fill out the raid teams.
This three day long operation places task force personnel at Angry Loner Ranch in Prince Edward County, Ontario. Teams will work for 24 hours rehearsing the assault, testing equipment, and fine tuning assault plans all while being fed live intelligence data from the recon teams on the target. Teams will then forward deploy to Newmarket and be among the first to infiltrate a totally new airsoft venue before kicking off a massive raid and rescue operation. Mission success depends completely on how well each individual knows their role and the skills they bring in execution.
**Note - Individuals attending the Assault Training event will be provided a discount code**
- Raid Teams - Personnel tasked with securing the property
- Raid Teams (MG) - Personnel with SAWs willing to take on support weapon roles (must have a functioning SAW or LMG that meets Blackline Weapon Rules - belt fed replica with box magazines)
- CQC Specialists - Advanced CQC training + event ticket (CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS)
- ISR Teams - Individuals with drones and certification to operate over the event space
- TOC / Support - Personnel operating radios or support vehicles
- Read the CERTAIN APERTURE FAQ by clicking here
- Participants must have transportation between the two operational sites (Picton and Newmarket)
- Must be self sufficient for 36 hours (food, water, sleeping equipment)
- Must not have been outside the country less than 14 days before the operation, and be exhibiting no COVID symptoms
- Basic Kit List - Eye protection (ANSI Z87.1), compass, whistle, flashlight, notepad w/pen or pencil, watch, phone/radio
- Airsoft Weapon - includes magazines, extra batteries/gas, and 2000+ rounds of ammunition
- Fighting Equipment - chest rig, plate carrier, or belt kit
- Face Covering or Mask - Required for indoor spaces. Also recommended if you do not want to be photographed.
- Overnight Gear - Sleeping equipment, tent or tarp setup, sleeping pad
Raid Ticket - Discounted
Limited tickets for the first signups.
Personnel involved in approaching, isolating, and assaulting the target.
Raid Teams (Machine Gun)
Personnel involved in approaching, isolating, and assaulting the target. Must have a belt fed airsoft replica for this role.
ISR Pilots (non-combat role)
Certified and licensed pilots with drones for aerial surveillance of the target operating from off site. Must be able to transmit video to control teams by internet immediately.
TOC / Support (non-combat)
Support roles responsible for gathering and managing information, as well as transporting personnel and equipment.