Sat, Aug 27|
Boreal Rift Workup - 2201a
Work with mission-focused participants as they train to interdict a high value convoy for Blacklines BOREAL RIFT event. Focus on safely stopping, securing, and searching a target vehicle while developing fieldcraft and medical simulation skills. This workup is required for admission to BOREAL RIFT.
Location and Timings
Aug 27, 2022, 8:00 a.m. – Aug 28, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
The Track, 373 Prince Edward County Rd 14, Demorestville, ON K0K 1W0, Canada
Event Info and Requirements
Intelligence has led to a long sought after high value target. Unfortunately, in a non-permissive environment and with heavy security, a vehicle ambush is likely the only option to take them into custody.
Blackline’s BOREAL RIFT event requires participants to be familiar with the rules and procedures used during the operation. To ensure the highest quality experience and to find the most dedicated participants, only those that complete workup training events will be able to participate.
What to expect at the BOREAL RIFT Workup Training?
- Approximately 30 hours of learning and executing small operations
- Repeated vehicle stops to practice the Targeted Vehicle Stop Procedure
- Small patrol and ambush engagements to practice the MEDSIM rules
- Conducting security and watches during most meals, breaks, and overnight
- Building and sleeping in low profile shelters
What do you need to bring?
- Safety Equipment (eye protection, watch, flashlight, whistle, compass, notepad & pencil)
- Fighting Gear (airsoft devices, ammunition, and chest rig or similar)
- Shelter Gear (tarp and cordage - avoid tents if possible)
- Sleep Gear (sleeping pad, a light blanket or sleeping bag)
- Food and Water for up to 36 hours
- Camouflage clothing (multicam preferred)
- Boots with ankle support
- MEDSIM equipment (training or simulated tourniquet, israeli or tensor bandage)
Equipment we recommend
- Insect repellant
- UHF Radio
- A change of clothes
- Toilet paper
About This Location
- No access to electricity
- No washroom facilities
- No potable water or food
- Participants may arrive Friday Night for on site camping (Must NOT Arrive before 10pm Friday)
Last Arrival Time
Ticket includes access to event